WHIDBEY GOLF CLUB DRESS CODE
• The Dress Code Policy is strictly enforced and applies to all members, guests and employees in the Clubhouse and on the golf course.
• All persons on Club premises must be attired in clean, conventional and acceptable clothes. Clean jeans are acceptable.
• All males shall wear a collared shirt or overwear. Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are considered collars. If a sweatshirt or wind shirt is worn, a collared shirt must be worn underneath. Females shall wear appropriate golf attire tops.
• Shorts worn by men or women may not be shorter than mid-thigh.
• Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
• Attire not permitted: tee shirts, halter-tops, tank tops, tube tops, running shorts, gym shorts, cut- offs or swimsuits.
• Metal spiked shoes are not allowed in the Clubhouse or on the course