2019 LADIES THURSDAY EVENTS
W.G.C. LADIES CLUB THURSDAY COMPETITIONS
4. Meeting - RED, WHITE, GOLD - Shotgun 9:30
11.TEE BALL - Tee Times
18.BETTER NINE - Tee Times
25.ACE OF THE MONTH (Low Net) - Tee Times
2. Meeting - ONE GROSS / ONE NET - Shotgun 9:30
9. OPENING DAY LUNCHEON - BEST BALL (TWOSOME) - Shotgun 9:00
16. MUTT & JEFF - Tee Times (PLAY WITH THE PRO)
23. THREE BLIND MICE - Tee Times
30. ACE OF THE MONTH (Low Net) - Tee Times
6. Meeting - 1, 2, 3 LOW NET - Shotgun 9:30
13. TOE - Tee Times
20. ACE OF THE MONTH (Low Net) - Tee Times
27-28 LADIES INVITATIONAL
4. NO PLAY
11. Meeting - RED, WHITE, YELLOW - Shotgun 9:30
18. HATE 'EM - Tee Times
25. ACE OF THE MONTH (Low Net) - Tee Times
1-2. LADIES CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
8. Meeting - YOU PICK 'EM - Shotgun 9:30 (PLAY WITH THE PRO)
15. LUNCHEON - MISS PIGGY NO PEEK BEST BALL - Shotgun 9:00
22. ODD OR EVEN - Tee Times
29. ACE OF THE MONTH (Low Net) - Tee Times
5. Meeting - TEAM LOW PUTTS - Shotgun 9:30
12. THREE PAR DELIGHT - Tee Times
19. BEST NINE - Tee Times
26. ACE OF ACES (Low Net) ALL OTHERS PLAY LOW NET - Tee Times
3. Meeting - LOW NET / HIGH NET - Shotgun 9:30
10. AWARDS LUNCHEON - SCRAMBLE - Shotgun 9:00
17. VARIOUS PARS - Tee Times
24. PAR 4's - Tee Times
31. NET SCORE PLUS TOTAL PUTTS - Tee Times
6. CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON 12:00
A player must be a member and have an established handicap to participate in weekly tournaments. A player may play with a maximum of a 40 handicap in ladies club competitions.
On Thursdays, sign in on the competition sheet and pay $2. An optional Chip-In pot is available for $0.50 and an optional 50/50 drawing for $1.
REMEMBER: Signing up for play in advance is the first step. You MUST also check in with the Pro Shop at least 15 minutes before tee time and 30 prior to a shotgun start.
Each Thursday competion is explained in the handbook. Be sure to check what the game of the day is before arriving on the tee.
All scorecards must be legible, include players first and last name, include current handicap and what tee the player is playing. Each card must be signed, attested and dated. Each scorecard should be for only 2 players except in foursome competitions. Turn in completed scorecards at the Pro Shop desk.
If you break 100, 90, or 80 for the FIRST time at WGC on Ladies Day, notify the tournament chair. We also want to know about your FIRST chip-in, birdie, eagle, and/or hole-in-one. Post these all on the sheets provided in the locker room. For that hole-in-one, BE SURE TO NOTIFY THE PRO SHOP.
If you are participating i the optional Eclectic, post to your Eclectic card whenever you better a score for a hole.
Also, post any NET score of 72 or lower.
It is very important that you post all scores in GHIN! If you play in a tournament, you MUST post your score as a Tournament Score. Whenever possible, the Pro Shop will post your scores for specific Tournaments.